Invoice Processing: involves the handling of incoming invoices from arrival to payment. Invoices have many variations and types. In general, invoices are grouped into two types:
- Invoices associated with a company's internal request or purchase order (PO-based invoices)
- Invoices that do not have an associated request (non-PO invoices).
Invoice Processing Steps:
- Capture: Capture the information within the images.
- Processing: Process information captured and upload into DMS
- Storage & Archive: Stores the information captured and archives it together with the image
- Workflow: To validate and approve all contents within the invoice before payment
- Intergrate: Our software's information will be able to synchronize with customer's comapany software and save times for validation